If you're not satisfied with our products or our service, we'll refund your money. Just return any new or unused part within 60 days and we'll refund the purchase price.
The following items cannot be returned, unless there is a Valid Warranty Issue:
- Any part that shows evidence of being used, installed, handled, packaged, or shipped improperly
- Custom-ordered or personalized products
- Hazardous materials (i.e. batteries, paint, etc.)
- Videos, software, or other copyrighted material, after they have been opened
- Wheels and/or tires, after they have been mounted
- When returning an item, please over-box with the original packaging which was used to ship to you.
- Doing so will help to prevent damage to the manufacturer’s packaging which would then make the item non-resalable and therefore non-returnable.
- If you have discarded the over-boxing materials, the UPS or FedEx store can help to ensure that your return arrives in resalable condition.
- All returns are subject to inspection.
- Items that exceed the time limit or show evidence of use will be charged a Restocking Fee.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- If your order included any "special offer" or "free parts", they must also be returned or the value may be deducted from your refund.
- Please also see our Liability Statement.
- Scratch and Dent or Outlet Center merchandise cannot be returned
Restocking Policy and Fees
Products that are more than 60 days old -OR- show evidence of wear or use, are subject to a restocking fee. In most cases, the restocking fee will be charged according to the table below.
|Time Since Purchase||Fee Amount|
|60 -90 days||25% of the purchase price|
|over 90 days||No returns accepted|
- No returns will be accepted past 3 months, unless there is a Valid Warranty Issue
- All applicable fees will be deducted from your refund.
- We reserve the right to adjust the fee amount based on the condition of the product and its packaging.
- All returned products are inspected.
- Products that show signs of excessive age, abuse, or improper handling may be rejected.
- These exceptions will be returned to sender or disposed of, based on the customer's preference.
Race City, Incorporated’s liability for losses or damages, arising out of any cause whatsoever, is limited to full refund of the purchase price, or at our option, repair or replacement of the part(s). Race City, Incorporated shall not be liable for any consequential or incidental damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.